Energiz’Heure fruit jelly is part of the first range of functional fruit jellies developed to meet the needs of athletes. 2 years of Research and Development were necessary to make a classic fruit paste the support of a functional product for all athletes. Energiz’Heure fruit jellies offer a perfectly digestible carbohydrate mix based on maltodextrin, glucose syrup and sucrose. It also combines vitamins and minerals to promote assimilation and compensate for sweat losses. It is also enriched with vitamins C and E, and grape polyphenol extract that acts as antioxidants. Pre-cut into 3 x 12g ingots to make it easier to use, find the fondant and softness of a delicious fruit paste with cranberry and cherry flavours.
- rich in antioxidants
- vitamins and minerals
- pre-cut into 3 ingots
- soft and tasty
- easy and fast to use
|Fruit Jellies Energiz’heure®
|Energy value (Kj)
|Energy value (kcal)
|Total Fat (g)
|Including Saturated Fat (g)
|Total Carbohydrate (g)
|Including Sugars (g)
|Dietary Fibre (g)
|Vitamin B1 (mg)
|Vitamin B2 (mg)
|Vitamin C (mg)
|Vitamin E (mg)
|Extract of grape polyphenols (mg)
* % of Nutrient Reference Values [UE regulation No 1169/2011]
How to use it?
- Tear the side of the stick parallel to the edges to obtain a complete opening. Take out the 12g bars as you need them and enjoy them with a few sips of water.
- Fold the bag after using the 1st and/or 2nd ingot to preserve the remaining one. Store the bag, or insert it into a storage compartment to continue its use.
- The advantage of pre-cutting into 3 bites is that there is no risk that the ingots will stick together or that the bag, if not properly closed, will get dirty and stick to your clothes or equipment.
- Once the bag is finished, throw it in a garbage can or store it in a storage compartment.
For endurance sports
- It is recommended to consume a bag of 3 bars of Energiz’Heure Fruit jellies per hour of effort, in case of fatigue or to anticipate a difficulty (climb, acceleration, final of the event…). The ideal is to space the doses at the rate of one ingot every 20 minutes. Moisturize as a supplement: 500mL/hour of effort.
- It is possible to use up to 2 bags of Energiz’Heure Fruit jellies per hour without any other carbohydrate source when the effort is very intense. Take an ingot every 10 minutes with a few sips of water.
For team or individual sports
It is advisable to consume one Energiz’Heure fruit jelly per hour of effort when the stoppages allow it (half-time, third time, quarter time, side change). Moisturize as a supplement: 500mL/hour of effort.