The Start’Heure snack is perfect for athletes who have difficulty eating in the morning or before exercise, who do not know what to take in case of a craving for food or between two events, or who are looking for the right snack in order to be efficient on D-day.
This new recipe is even tastier, as we have new 2 wonderful flavours. The first one is with chocolate chips and cocoa powder. The second is composed of almond sprinkles and salted butter caramel chips. We picked the best cereals, added coconut sugar and Chia seed for a perfect balance and an optimum digestion.
It contains in only 75 g all the nutrients present in a complete breakfast or a pre-exercise snack. It does not overload the body and is perfectly digested due to its vegetal* content. Rich in carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins and minerals, it is also a source of Omega 3 and Chia seeds that play a role in regulating blood sugar levels. Very easy to use, preparing breakfast or a sports snack in less than 2 minutes becomes child’s play. Only one preparation step and no cooking. Take it with you on your refreshments and even to the office before a sports session and enjoy a smooth energy snack with delicious chocolate chips. A 500g jar makes it possible to make 5 energy snacks.
*except for the mineral salts extracted from Vichy thermal waters
- High energy (410kcal) in only 100g
- Vitamins and minerals
- Omega 3 and Chia seeds
- Smooth and tasty
- Easy and quick to prepare
How to use it?
In a bowl or container, pour 4 or 5 measuring spoons of Start'Heure (around 75 g). Preferably add hot water or hot milk (5 to 6 tablespoons) until the desired consistency is obtained. Mix and enjoy a high-performance snack ideal for workouts or pre-exercise meals.
- To be taken 1 hour before the effort: for your training sessions or short competitions (up to 1h30 of effort).
- To be taken 1 to 3 hours before the effort: for your long-lasting intense training sessions or during your competitions, take the remote Start'Heure snack from the beginning of the effort.
- During the effort: the Start'Heure snack can also be your best ally on the supplies. Quick to prepare, very digestible and with a contribution adapted to the needs of athletes, it will give you the necessary energy to continue your performance and avoid the feeling of hunger.
- After exercise: optimize your recovery by combining your Drink N'Récup drink with the Start'Heure snack to increase the nutritional density for even greater performance. Choose a reconstitution with milk (cold or hot) for a higher protein load.
Your product's second life
Our jars are 100 % recyclable and with a low carbon footprint.
Our labels are produced by an ecologically certified (Imprim'Vert
) printing plant.
We are committed to respect the environment. Make a nice gesture, sort your waste!
The Start'heure snack is to be consumed as you like it: thicker, more liquid, sweeter, more chocolaty...
- For a texture to your taste: the more consistent you like it, the less liquid you need to add. Only a few tablespoons of water are enough (3 or 4). Choose warm or slightly hot water for a smoother cream. Reconstitute it with cold, warm or hot milk to vary the tastings.
- For a taste that changes: Add a few well-chosen ingredients to make your Start'Heure snack evolve according to your preferences. 1 tablespoon white, brown or wholemeal sugar, 1 tablespoon honey, cereal syrup or maple syrup for a sweeter snack.