EUROSPORTS DIFFUSION is committed to respecting the privacy of its Internet users and Customers. As such, EUROSPORTS DIFFUSION is committed to ensuring the security and confidentiality of all information directly communicated to it. Thus, EUROSPORTS DIFFUSION undertakes to use all the means at its disposal to ensure the security, protection and confidentiality of all information directly communicated to it. For any information relating to the cookies used by the www.oxsitis.com website, we invite you to consult the “Cookies” page.
Protection of personal data
EUROSPORTS DIFFUSION pays particular attention to the protection of personal data and the safeguarding of the rights of the data subjects. EUROSPORTS DIFFUSION is therefore particularly sensitive to the applicable regulations, in particular Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, files and freedoms (“The Data Protection Act”) and Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data (“The GRPD”), applicable as from 25 May 2018. Declarations of the company EUROSPORTS DIFFUSION to the CNIL. EUROSPORTS DIFFUSION expressly certifies that it has declared to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) its customer-prospects file resulting from the use of its website, under registration number 1504460 v 0.
Personal data are collected by EUROSPORTS DIFFUSION S.A.S. with a capital of €77679.87, whose registered office is located at 16 rue Albert Evaux, ZA Les Graviers, 63119, Châteaugay – France and registered with the RCS of Clermont-ferrand under number 504015769. with the capital of…………………………………………………………. as Data Protection Officer at the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL). For any question relating to the protection of their personal data, the Persons Concerned by these processing operations may contact the Delegate by contacting him via one of the following means of communication:
- by e-mail to the following address: …………………………………..
- by post to the following postal address: ……………………………………….
Personal data of the Persons Concerned
The Persons Concerned by the data processing carried out via the EUROSPORTS DIFFUSION website are Customers, Candidates and Internet users. The Personal Data collected by EUROSPORTS DIFFUSION from the Client are the information necessary for the processing and follow-up of the Order and the Service, as well as for the commercial and marketing follow-up of the Client’s file. The processing of the Client’s personal data is based on its contractual relationship with EUROSPORTS DIFFUSION. personal data collected by EUROSPORTS DIFFUSION from the Candidate are the information necessary for the processing and follow-up of his application for a position with EUROSPORTS DIFFUSION. The processing of the Candidate’s personal data is based on his or her consent to this operation. The Personal Data collected by EUROSPORTS DIFFUSION from the Internet user is the information necessary to respond effectively to his requests and questions, but also those allowing him to subscribe to the newsletter and provide him with an optimal and personalized browsing experience. In general, EUROSPORTS DIFFUSION guarantees to the Concerned Persons that :
- Personal Data is collected in a lawful, fair and transparent manner;
- Personal Data are processed for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- The Personal Data are adequate and relevant for the purposes for which they are collected;
- Personal Data are stored for a limited period of time.
As a matter of principle, EUROSPORTS DIFFUSION undertakes never to disclose to a third party the Personal Data of the Persons concerned, except with their express authorisation or in very specific circumstances, such as those envisaged below:
- by law, in the context of legal proceedings, litigation and/or a request from the public authorities of the country of residence of the Person Concerned or other;
- if the disclosure is necessary for national security, law enforcement or any other matter of public interest;
- in the event of restructuring or sale.
Personal Data collected from Customers is kept by EUROSPORTS DIFFUSION for the duration of the relationship between the parties, then within a maximum period of 3 years after the end of the contractual relationship (period running from the most recent event among: the date of purchase, the date of termination of the guarantee or the date of last contact by the Customer). Personal Data collected from Candidates is kept by EUROSPORTS DIFFUSION for the entire duration of the processing of the application, within a maximum of 2 years after the sending of the application or the last contact made by the Candidate (the most recent event being taken into account). Personal Data collected from Internet users are stored by EUROSPORTS DIFFUSION according to their type:
- for cookies not subject to consent, for the time necessary for their operation, which may not exceed 24 hours;
- for cookies subject to consent, for the time necessary for their operation, which may not exceed 13 months;
- for data collected for newsletter registration, at the latest 3 years after the Internet user’s collection or last contact (the most recent event being taken into account), it being understood that these data will be prematurely and necessarily deleted in the event of revocation of the Internet user’s consent;
- for data collected via the contact page, until the request is processed or, if necessary, for a maximum period of 3 years, following the last contact made by the Internet user.
These periods may be supplemented by the limitation periods for legal actions, applicable in the event of pre-litigation or litigation, either in the future or in progress.
Rights of the Persons Concerned
In accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions in force, the persons concerned by the collection and use of their Personal Data have the following rights:
- a right of access to their Personal Data and to obtain information relating to the purpose of the processing, the categories of recipients to whom the Personal Data are disclosed and the criteria used to determine the storage period of the personal data;
- a right to rectify their Personal Data in the event of inaccuracy;
- a right to object to any processing of their Personal Data for prospecting and/or statistical purposes;
- a right to erase (also known as “right to forget”) their Personal Data, provided that their storage is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing;
- a right to limit processing, provided that processing is no longer necessary;
- a right to the portability of their Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- a right to define guidelines for the storage, erasure and disclosure of their Personal Data after their death;
- a right to file a complaint with the CNIL.
To exercise all these rights, the request must be addressed via one of the following means of communication:
- by email via the contact page
- by mail to the following postal address: Customer Service EUROSPORTS DIFFUSION 16 rue Albert Evaux, ZA Les Graviers, 63119, Châteaugay – France
Cookies are trackers installed on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone…) when browsing a website and read during consultation. They have different objectives, ranging from a simple technical purpose to improving your browsing experience by offering you ads tailored to your preferences, through the collection of personal data. We use different types of cookies:
- Cookies to analyze the use of our site
- Cookies to analyze your browsing in order to determine your interests and offer you personalized advertisements from EUROSPORTS DIFFUSION.
- Social network cookies
However, visitors to the www.oxsitis.com website can delete the recording of cookies, or those already stored on their device, at any time by setting the privacy options of their Internet browser. The addition of additional modules to the web browser also makes it possible to be informed of the presence of cookies and possibly to refuse them. For more information, you can refer to the dedicated page of the website of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés.
Cookies collected indirectly